Uber Class Action
Maurice Blackburn has filed a class action against Uber on behalf of participants in the taxi, hire car, limousine and charter vehicle industry. This class action was introduced in response to losses suffered by drivers, licence owners, and operators, when Uber entered the Australian market.
It doesn't cost you anything to join this Class Action. Find out if you are eligible to join and register today.
Today TAA is a cohesive national network advocating for the betterment of the Australian commercial passenger transport sector. TAA is your voice with State and Federal government entities and other industry stakeholders.
Its objectives for every Australian State and Territory, and nationally are:
• to advocate for the betterment of the Australian personal passenger transport sector;
• to maintain a cohesive network of stakeholders in this sector;
• to consider and deal with all questions and issues involving this sector;
• promote, support and propose legislative or other measures affecting this sector;
• campaign to improve driver/ owner remuneration levels;
• protect the rights of drivers, owners, operators, networks and booking service providers in this sector;
• connect individuals and entities within this sector to create opportunities for these parties;
• promote ideas and programs to assist in maintaining a high standard for all TAA members.
TAA reports on various topics regarding the Australian and International commercial passenger transport sector.