Uber Class Action
Maurice Blackburn has filed a class action against Uber on behalf of participants in the taxi, hire car, limousine and charter vehicle industry. This class action was introduced in response to losses suffered by drivers, licence owners, and operators, when Uber entered the Australian market.
It doesn't cost you anything to join this Class Action. Find out if you are eligible to join and register today.
These upgraded measures are important as we strengthen protective security around Southbank Promenade. The measures will provide protection for commuters, visitors, pedestrians and customers of nearby businesses, as well as enabling the existing concrete blocks to be removed from the area.
How may these works impact you?
• Work will happen between 7am - 5pm on weekdays only (weather permitting). No work will happen at night or on weekends.
• Temporary fencing and signage will be in place.
• Access to all businesses will be maintained.
• Pedestrians and cyclists will be able to move safely around the work. Cyclists will have to dismount at times.
• Two parking spaces on Southbank Boulevard will be unavailable for short periods during construction.
Please visit melbourne.vic.gov.au/securityupgrades for more information and to register for updates. Construction schedules and impacts will be updated regularly.
TAA reports on various topics regarding the Australian and International commercial passenger transport sector.